Celebrate your special day on
the beautiful grounds of Stonehouse Vineyard !
Located in the rolling hills of Lochiel in North Glengarry county, the winery is conveniently located halfway between Montreal and Ottawa. Our 100 acre property offers a beautiful setting to host your wedding with spectacular views of the vineyards and surrounding farmland, an elegant, historic and restored timber and beam barn with a balcony view of the vineyard; outdoor patios and of course, our estate grown, produced and bottled wines.
From intimate family weddings to larger celebrations, our events staff is ready to help customize your special day at Stonehouse Vineyard.
What we offer:
- A setting with spectacular views of our vineyards
- An authentic and customized winery experience for your guests
- Stonehouse Vineyard wines (minimum purchase is required)
- A private wine tasting for the bride and groom to select wines (by appointment prior to wedding)
- Use of Stonehouse Vineyard grounds for your wedding day photos
- A choice of one of the following venues for your wedding day:
- Indoor loft space with balcony (includes five 8-foot banquet tables and 40 folding chairs) – suitable for small, intimate events;
- Outdoor patio space on west or east side of winery; or
- A choice from a variety of spacious outdoor patios/locations adjacent to our vineyards (up to 250 people, if tent preferred see section below on additional requirements).
- DJ or live musician space (multiple outlets for indoor or outdoor spaces and blue tooth sound system for indoor and outdoor winery patios)
- Parking space for up to 250 people
- Portable outdoor washroom facilities (including an accessible washroom)
- Space for bride and attendants to get ready prior to ceremony
- Dedicated staff to ensure that guests and vendors have everything they need
- An event coordinator to suggest local vendors including caterers, decorators, photographers, etc.
All rental packages include early access to the property for set up and/or rehearsal from 6pm to 9pm the evening before your wedding and tear down time. Tear down must take place during your rental time on the day of your wedding or between 9am-11am the following day.
Additions (not included in the rental):
- Tent for outdoor ceremonies/shelter
- Tables, chairs and/or benches
- Wine glasses
- Caterers (must be able to bring own plates, cutlery and linens)
- Parking attendant & Security (if required)
- A Special Occasion Permit ($150 per day for Private Event Sale Permit or $45 per day for Private Event No Sale Permit) is required;
- All wines for your event must be purchased from Stonehouse Vineyard.
- Other alcohol is permitted on the premises as per the Special Occasion Permit for your event
- Special Event Insurance
Upon completion of the form below, our Event Coordinator would be pleased to provide you more detailed information about the venue, costing, arrange a site visit, provide assistance to source items (not included in your rental package); and to work with you to ensure your day is perfect.